08 December, 2011

eight weeks!

I have lots of news..but just read this and you'll find all of it!

How far along? Eight weeks exactly!

Total weight gain/loss: One pound gained so far, as far as I know..I don't own a scale, so when I have my next doctors appointment I'll give you a more accurate number ;)

Maternity clothes? I need some. bad.

Sleep: What sleep? Wil is sick and I wake up sweating. There is no such thing as sleep right now.

Best moment this week: Deciding on a for sure GIRL name!

Movement: No.

Food cravings: WHITE CASTLE. I NEED WHITE CASTLE. What is wrong with you, NC?! Who doesn't have a White Castle? ugh!

Gender: Unknown, but I have a strange feeling it's a Girl.

Labor Signs: No thank you.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Stretch marks? I can start to see a couple little ones on my boobs :(

What I miss: No back pain..It's killing me!

What I am looking forward to: MY NEW DOCTORS APPOINTMENT ON THE 13TH! The Naval hospital called earlier and has an opening on the 13th (which so happens to be my LUCKY number!) at 1 PM. I for SURE get an Ultrasound too!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Be careful what TV you watch. Man Vs Food now makes me throw up..and no more red velvet cake for breakfast.

Symptoms: Back pain, headaches, morning sickness, achyness, tired, WANTING WHITE CASTLE. 



We're leaving for NJ on the 21st. I told Wil we are stopping at the first White Castle we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!