Then once Wil got home he decided his life would now revolve around motorcycles. So we made a deal, he knocked me up and he could buy a bike. Lmao, just kidding but it kinda happened like that. Meanwhile, every weekend we tend to go to car lots to look at cars? And who would have ever thought I would allow my husband to buy a motorcycle. Oh and I even let him trade MY car in for one? How convient..
My husbands grand idea was to save money. It only takes 12 dollars to fill the bikes tank up, and if he just drives it back and fourth to work, that'll last a week and a half to two weeks! Insurance was only 20 dollars a month, and payments on the bike were on 79. That 150 ish dollars a month, which was the SAME amount as JUST my car insurance..so it would save us money.
Until two weeks ago when Wil decided he doesn't ride the bike anymore and leaves his wife home by herself with NOTHING to get around on but a MOTORCYCLE. Could you imagine me trying to just start that fucking thing? HAHAHAHA! So today I decided to tell Wil this:
You sell the bike now and buy me the 2012 volkswagen Jetta, you take your stupid sportage back, since you drive it EVERY DAY anyways ... Then when we get to jersey and save a little bit of money, you buy a new, better bike.
Hes thinking about it...but this is all my
Master plan, because does anyone remember me telling him he's not allowed to ride a bike in jersey?
Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!! Hopefully my evil master plan works! Anyone wanna buy a 250 lime green ninja motorcycle? Hahahahahajaha!!!
I'll inform you on more info when it's time...oh and guess what? He tried saying "then I get to drive the Jetta to work." and I said "nope I am remember since I have to get a job?" hahahaha...okay so now I have to get a job. Do people hire pregnant people??
Dont tell em you're "with child" lol :)
ReplyDeleteJust don't mention it. I nicely lied on my application saying I'd be in Texas longer.
ReplyDeleteWe're looking at cars too since my Cavalier went to hell. You'll have to tell me how the Sportage is. We're deciding being that, a Jeep Compass and an Avenger. Which is completely all over the place.