12 December, 2011

Blog upgrade

So, let's me honest...(I just said lezbehonest like Jersey Shore in my head..sad) my blog really isn't about Wil and I anymore. I made this blog about a week after he deployed...okay, sorry, I made another blog then flipping deleted it on accident and had to make this one and get all my followers back and all that jazz.

It was basically about my daily life during the deployment, but then it turned into us getting married, and me moving, and quickly turned into a TTC blog. Now it's basically a pregnant blog, and then in 9 months (just kidding...7 months!) it will be all about being a first time mommy and moving to freaking jersey, and NOT a marine wife.

So, I was laying in bed last night and thought that my blog needs an upgrade. It needs a new name, a new style, a new everything. Its probably going to take a few days but I hope to have my new blog all done up by the end of this week.

My new blog will be about: myself of course, random things like always, baby making and my baby baking, living in NC being a marine wife. Traveling to NJ and IL for vacations, moving to NJ and living the "civilian" life, going to college, being a mama, getting back to my size 5 jeans by the time of my wedding, getting a job, etc. so basically about my life..but

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME MY BLOG :( help?!

2 comments:

  1. Ive got no ideas.. but I do feel like I can live vicariously through you when you move to Jersey. So yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa I thought lezbehonest too. I like the new look :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!