10 December, 2011

All day sickness

Since I got zofran my nausea and throwing up slowed way down. It actually basically went away. Some days I would take one in the morning, and be covered all day. Other days I wasn't so lucky, and had to take two a day, every 4-8 hours-ish.

Yesterday I woke up feeling great and didn't take a zofran at all. I felt horrible last night though. This morning I woke up feeling HORRIBLE, so I of course took a Zofran this morning. It's now 5:32 PM and I have ONE zofran to last me until Tuesday, and I feel like I'm going to vomit all over the place.

I feel so bad for my husband. I feel like I'm worthless since I can't do the things I used to because I'm so sick. Oh and the "hamster dance" department is slacking also, because who wants to have sex when their head is stuck in a toilet? Not I.

So husband is slacking some lovin, and he always seems a little cranky. Then he gets even more cranky when I ask him if he's cranky. Urh, butt head.

At least I made lasagna for dinner. He still gets to eat so he should be thankful. Ahem :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are feeling so icky lately :( Hopefully it passes soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!