Can you tell I'm excited? Because I am! Oh, and a nervous freaking wreck as well! I got a call on Monday from Coastal Diagnostics to confirm my "Fetal Ultrasound". They informed me I needed to be there AT one and not at one fifteen. Oh lordy, I could just do a back flip right now, I'm so excited.
One thing I'm not excited about it having to drink 32 ounces of water an hour before my appointment. I've had to do this before when I was younger. I had to get an ultrasound done to ovarian cyst. Not fun. Holding your bladder full of 32 ounces of water isn't the greatest, I promise you.
Kerri and Wil are both joining. Kerri asked if she could come, so of course I said yes. I'm a little nervous for her to come though. What if something isn't right? I don't know if I'll be completely comfortable with her there if it's not, but I'm sure it'll all be okay.
Hopefully I get a picture of the U/S and everything is 100 percent OKAY tomorrow! I'll make sure to let you all know :)
Holding pee for that long is ungodly and I HATE DOING IT lol. Text me with the good news!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying everything will be OK and can't wait to hear the news.
ReplyDeleteSo remember you blogged about the Walmart vision center? So my eyes were hurting everyday and I was like, "I should go there because Candice did". I went today and it was awesome. You know I had to get the glitter glasses, but I love yours!! And ironically, I can barely see in one of my eyes. The left one. Please tell me it's not your left eye.
Hope everything is going okay for you! In my opinion, drinking that much water without peeing is physically impossible.
ReplyDelete