07 November, 2011

To test, or not to test..

Okay, this is my third blog of the day. Maybe it's myself making up for lost times? But, yes, this is about pregnancy..like always :) The question is, should I go buy pregnancy test, or no? Wil is at work, and I have nothing better to do. BUT the reason I'm talking myself out of it, is because I just have a feeling I'm not pregnant, and I don't want to set myself up for a false test, and to be sad all over again. I guess it couldn't hurt, right? I may be able to see a positive on a First Responce test, which are the only kind I will buy. SO you tell me...Should I go, or no?

2 comments:

  1. I say yes, take the test. At least then you can stop obsessing.

    PS- Trying to follow your blog but dont see the "follow" button..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're nervous, but once you take a test and find out the results, you can deal with them whether it is positive or negative

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!