17 November, 2011

My favorite part

about baby crazing, is of course the nursery decor. I would very much enjoy being somewhere I knew I would be for awhile and have a nursery set up about 3 months before I deliever, but I don't think that's going to happen, unfortantly..Since Wil doesn't get out until the end of May, and I'm due the beginning of July. Well mid-July kind of. So, that means I get to have ONE more to get it all together. Hopefully everything is bought then.

I have a very hard time with girl bedding. I just don't have any idea what I want when it comes to girls, and it apsolutley sucks that I really don't care for a lot of pink. I like yellows, oranges, and of course..PURPLE. Couldn't you guess by my blog design? I guess if I really had all the money in the world, my dream girl nursery would be:

or


But in all reality, we know that no way in hell, my nursery will look like this. So I've managed to pick three of my all time favorite beddings.




The last two are probably my favorite. The vert last probably my number one, but of course, the most expsensive.

Oh, but I can dream..

2 comments:

  1. #3 is my favorite. BABY SHOPPING when I get there <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second nursery is awesome- but yeah, no way in hell. That is truly for the rich and famous or Mariah Carey.

    The first one- I think you can pull it off. They have similar cribs at Walmart.

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/BSF-Baby-Addison-4-in-1-Convertible-Crib-in-White/17246988

    That mobile is all over etsy. Those little tables are all at Goodwill. They have those picture frames at Ikea. And that design around the photos, is just painted on using wall tape.

    If you need me to find the rest of the stuff for cheap, you know I will with my cheap self. Baby Rork nursery on a budget project has begun.... can you tell this is my favorite part too?!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!