10 November, 2011

I feel like I'm going to get sick 24/7, like I could get sick any second at all times, but I never get sick. I get really close to it, but then it goes away for a little, and then comes back. Then I have a burning feeling all through my stomach and throat what seems like forever. (Any of you pregnant ladies ever experience this?) It's not the best feeling in the world, but when I think "It's my BABY doing it to me" it doesn't even bother me, I'm so thankful for it.

Today Wil got off work at 8 AM to start off his four day weekend. He came home and napped while I cleaned up the house and got ready for the day. We went to Navy Fed and made me a joint owner of his account. We did this awhile ago with Bank of America because usually he would just take all the money out of Navy Fed when he got paid, and put it all in Bank of America. Lately Bank of America hasn't been the best, and we're having some problems, and needless to say we're sick of the 12 dollar matienance fee every month, and we aren't up for the new charges to come in 2012, so we're leaving them completely as soon as out Navy Fed debit cards come in. Wil's banked with Navy Fed in the past and they aren't nearly as bad as BoA. The only thing I will miss is our debit cards with BoA. You can choose a charity while banking their to go on your debit card. We have ASPCA (They give money to animals that are homeless in the shelters and such). There are pictures of kittens and puppies on our debit cards and when we use our debit cards a certain amount, BoA gives 100 dollars to ASPCA, and no, not out of our money. We don't pay for ANYTHING, just use our cards and they'll give money to the charities! :) I don't think Navy Fed does it, and it's sad, and I will miss it.

After Navy Fed we got Sonic for lunch, which was amazing, but I don't think the Baby liked it too well, because my stomach turned and burned for hours. The Ultrasound place (Coastal Diagnostics) called today. I was peeing (TMI?) when my phone rang and I've been waiting for the call, so I hurried and ran into the living room to see "Blocked" on my Caller ID. I was so excited when I anwsered and they said who they were! My appointment is Wednesday, the 16th, at 1:15 PM!! :) I didn't think I would get in so soon, and I am so excited! The lady seemed so nice on the phone, so hopefully it's a good experience.

I took an amazing two hour nap. I've been feeling wide awake in the mornings, waking up before 8 AM usuaully, and then in the afternoon I just feel exhausted and need to crash out for awhile. Wil gladly let me nap while he surfed around the internet and it was a nice, relaxing weekend. Wil just made me dinner and now my stomach isn't feeling that great again, and I just love it. Weird, huh?

I asked Wil what he would do if the ultrasound showed we would have twins. I just wanted to know what he would think, because for some reason, I have a strong feeling it could be a possibility. I know it's weird, maybe it's because I would love to have twins. It's always been a dream of mine. He said he would probably cry. He said he doesn't know what he would do, because one baby is expensive enough. I just laughed. I told him I would probably laugh like crazy for hours. I really would. I'd be really happy, and scared, and I'd probably just laugh.

My biggest fear is going on Wednesday and not being able to find a heartbeat. Kerri, Wil's cousin asked if she could join us, and I told her I didn't mind. I'm just so terrified for anything bad to happen this time around. For those who didn't know, I'm usually a smoker, I smoked almost a pack a day. The night I found out I got pregnant I was expecting to see a giant bright plus sign, so I smoked probably 3 cigarettes in a row from just being in shock. The next day, I broke all my cigarettes, but then went and bought another pack after about having an anxiety attack a couple hours later. I'll go outside and have 2 or 3 hits off a cigarette, but then feeling disgusting and my stomach just hurts even more, and I'll throw it. I wish I could just stop all together, and It's getting there. I only smoked a few hits off a couple cigarettes today. 3 to be exact. That's awesome compared to what I did smoke, but I wish I could just drop the habit all together, but it's SO hard, harder than I expected. I can't stand the cravings.

I've told some family members and close friends, but I haven't told my Dad, and we haven't told Wil's parents. When I had my miscarriage, those three took it pretty hard, and I don't want to hurt them again, so we're trying to hold out on telling them for awhile. I plan to make picture frames that say "I love my Poppy" - My dad, and "I love my Nana and Pop Pop" - Wil's parents, and put an ultrasound picture in the frames and give them that for christmas this year, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold over telling them until then. We will see!

I hope everyone has an awesome day off tomorrow, and an awesome weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I smoked when I found out I was pregnant. I quit totally within a week. My doctor said it's not good to quit cold turkey. But, no matter how you do it, it sucks. My whole body hurt for the first three days. After that, it got easier. It's still getting easier everyday and it's been six weeks since I've smoked at all. It's hard but you are worth it and so is the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! Text me after please :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!