I woke up, and the origional dress I had bought, made me look like a 12 year old with NO boobs, I couldn't do it, so I ran outside and found an old white dress in the TRUNK of my car I was going to wear to a high school homecoming years ago, but I never did. I may or may have no looked like I was going to get baptised, and I may or may have not looked 12 years old still. Little did I know at that exact moment, was my hair decided to frize up and I ended up putting it in a ponytail. Yep, I wore my hair in a ponytail to get married.
Classy right?
So we get there, and I'm in ugly shoes because Jaci (step mom) was supposed to bring me white flip flops, but she forgot them. My sisters then drove all the way to the court house and gave them to me (life savors).
My sister's and Ayden didn't attend the wedding because they aren't my real siblings, and we wanted it as small, and simple, and fast as possible. We had a tattoo appointment at 3 we couldn't be late for :-P
We got married, then went and got tattoo's, and then we went to the Cardinals game. That night we stayed in an amazing hotel (The renissance) in STL which was to die for. I'll show ya'll some pictures of the horrific day that went VERY good :) I forgot I had never shown you "wedding" pictures, even though they're horrible...haha
(we were already married in the picture) Jaci (step mom), Myself, and William
The rings!:)
My real brother Cody (17), My REAL Mama (Linda) and myself
My brother Cody, my Mama, me, and my Daddy
William and I
Yes I made him wear purple. it's my favorite color ;)
Tomorrow (October 28th) is my birthday. At midnight, I'll be 20!






I think you looked cute! We got married at the court house too.. and some people had on sweat pants (OMG). On the flip side- I had an actual wedding dress. Maybe I was the one overdressed.
ReplyDeleteAlso, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy yourself. Hope you get lots of glitter!
ReplyDelete