24 October, 2011

Four days

I only have four more days until I turn TWENTY. Im sure you're all aware how I feel about this and how back and fourth I've been about it. I'm actually quite excited now, not because of the whole turning 20, but because it's four days until my birthday...and who doesn't like birthdays? I can only imagine how I will be feeling four days before my 30th birthday!

Please bare with me also, I'm blogging on my iPhone. I'm sitting outside Kerri's waiting for her to get home from class! I haven't seen her in over a week, and she just got home from her honey moon ;)

In honor of turning 20, I am going to do my four most favorite memories in the past year of being 19, my last teenage year. I feel like it has flown by, but I've done a lot in the past year and I had a lot of fun!

So I will start this post four day process for memories with going to new York city and new jersey for the first time ever. Here's the storie: oh & ps: these post will most likely be long.

I flew in to NC on October 20th, my first time being here with Wil alone. I would be staying in a hotel with him, and not at my best friends house. That next weekend he had a 96, and he told me we could go to Jersey to meet his family. That Friday, the day after my birthday, we loaded up the car and headed north. We stopped in Maryland on the way to pick up his sister from Salisbury university.

We had a blast in NJ. The first day we went to the city and he showed me everything. We went into the empire state building, some of his favorite stores, we ate pizza, and bought Halloween costumes for the Halloween party we were going to that night. I love the city, and I always love visiting his family.

Dylans candy bar could have possibly been my favorite place in NYC. From the stairs, to the walls, to the chocolate fountain and millions of candy, everything was sweet. It's basically heaven on earth, seriously.

We went to a Halloween party in jersey that night with some of his old friends, it was awkward because I didn't know anyone, but he made me feel comfortable. Wil dressed up as an 80's workout freak, and I dressed up as a black cat. Meow ;) I love kitty's! It wasn't my first time dressing up as one..haha

His family excepted me right away, that next morning they surprised me with a little cake! Even though I was super shy and embarrassed and actually didn't even eat any because it was 10 AM..okay so maybe eating cake for breakfast isn't unusual for me, but if I recall correctly, we were hungover and cake just didn't sound all that great.

Last year Wil bought me the plane ticket to come to NC, and iPod touch, and a promise ring for my birthday, a little much...I know, spoiled. As he gave me y promise ring, he said "this is a promise ring to promise to you, I will come back from deployment and you will have an engagement ring, and I will marry you."

He kept his promise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!