You know, the baby obsessed dreams? I had a dream I was in the store and I had to buy a pregnancy test. That's all I wanted. I was with my brother too, weird. Then I just woke up thinking I was pregnant and in my head it was flashing "GIRL." Who does that? Seriously? Maybe it was because yesterday Wil and I were talking. He noticed everyone he worked with, that had kids, has girls. They were all talking about it, when someone spoke up and said because of the fumes they work with, it causes boy sperm to not be as popular as girl sperm. Weird, huh?
Wil's on duty. He won't be off until around 7 AM tomorrow morning, sigh. I plan on surprising him with Subway for dinner since I have a buy one get one free coupon, but other than that, I'm going to be super bored...I'm already bored, and it's only 10 AM! Ugh :(
I guess I can do my next memorie for the last days of being NINETEEN.
One of my favorite memories would definitely be Charlie's arrival. Let me start off with a little back information:
Wil and I met through my best friend Breana and her husband Kody. He saw me on base with Breana and told Kody he had to meet me, so I invited him out to bowling the next night. I rode with him in his car, and after awhile, we got sick of bowling..so he asked me if I'd go see a movie with him so we could be alone & get to know each other. I agreed, but the movie we wanted to see didn't start for another hour and a half, so he drove around Jacksonville, and showed me around. One of the things he told me was that he had always wanted an English Bull Dog, but I said no! before he could even finish his sentence. I'm NOT a dog person. I was very content with my kitty, Nahla, and that's it. I had potty training, slober, puppy excitment, EVERYTHING about dogs. I just don't like them..well I didn't. I told Wil if we would end up being in any kind of relationship, I don't do dogs, so forget it. You would think that would be a red flag, but it wasn't.
Fast foward to Feburary, when Wil was in Afghanistan. He had just got his taxes back, and I THOUGHT he was saving it, until he sent me a website, this website to be exact, and showed me a picture of "Newton". Okay, so I couldn't say no. All I could say was YES, YES, YES! , even though "Newton" was 2,599 dollars. So, After 2,600 dollars, some paper work, excitment and inticipation, soon came April 18th, 2011...When "NEWTON" AKA CHARLIE flew in to STL Airport!
He's definitely our child. He's the most spoiled little bulldog in the world, and I love him more than anything! He's my little pumpkin butt :) and of course...now I want ANOTHER bulldog, but this time, a girl! :) Maybe the beginning of next year once we get a bigger place and we get our taxes back..;)










OMG at baby Charli. Such a cutie! Whats funny is they have that rumor in the Air Force. Apparently "EVERYONE" in avionics only has daughters. We'll see.
ReplyDelete