23 September, 2011

Welcome!

I'm welcoming Fall, not this stupid cold I feel like I'm getting. Last night, my throat had a tickle and I knew something was wrong. This morning, I woke up, and of course..sore throat, head throbbing, all stuffed up. Great.

I would get a cold on a Friday, the day I was going to stay productive all day, and actually get everything I was supposed to do during the week, done. Want to know my to-do list?

Hopefully you can catch up.

Kitchen - Dishes, sweep, swiffer, wipe counters down, wipe the fridge out, throw away any old food, and figure out WHAT IN THE HECK I'm going to do with all the junk on my dinning room table, which we never use to eat on.

Laundry- Three loads, oh and let me remind you I have five blankets I need to wash to get ready for all the people coming to visit me soon, and my washer is too small for them, so I have to take them to the laundry matt. Guess who has no car today? This girl.

Living room- Couch. Our couch is microfiber so it gets spots on it easy, but it cleans SUPER easy, and we have this special spray for it. Wipe down the end table and coffee table, vacumm the livingroom, Pick up all Charlie's toys.

Bedroom: All clothes off the ground, vaccuum, make bed, pick up the bathroom, etc.

And I have to clean the kitty litter box out.

Oh did I also remind you I have two homework assignments I have to do too? Lord..this is going to last all day, and I'm sick. Great.

I wish I had a friend near by who would come help. Turn the music up loud, dance and sing, act silly with me, and help me clean my house. but of course not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!