Wil rode his bike to NB while I drove. He still has his permit because his Sgt won't let him leave work to get his Motorcycle endorcement on his license, so I can't ride with him yet. Plus I don't even have a helmet yet. You will not catch me on the back of that thing with no helmet. Hell no. SO, even after argueing about how much gas we were wasting, he still insisted of riding it, so I let him. We headed home, and of course we did the hamster dance all damn night. Yeah, that's what you think it is. We want a baby, damn it! (Thank Wil for that name BTW)
Saturday morning I jumped up and down on the bed for literally an hour and Wil was not budging. I ate some breakfast, watched TV, got ready, yadda, yadda, and Wil finally woke up at 11. I pushed him into the shower, then we headed to NB again. This time, both in the car, thanks to the rain.
Kerri, Carter, Wil, & I, went to the Art festival at the convention center in NB. It wasn't as cool as I thought it was going to be. We went to a few other places downtown, like where Pepsi was literally first made, a cupcake store that SUCKED (Why isn't there any good cupcakerys around here like NJ & IL?!) Then Kerri & I made pizza pasta & a cake for the boys. We had a good time of talking & hanging out. I love our little day dates together! Wil & I came home, and relaxed the rest of the evening.
This morning I woke up, and it's our one year anniversary! William made me pancakes, and then I took a morning nap. He even did the dishes! When I woke up, Wil left to get a hair cut like every Sunday. I jumped in the shower and he still wasn't back when I got out, so I knew something was up. He arrived home with flowers, ben & jerry's red velvet cake ice cream, a card, cinnamon rolls, dr. pepper & made me chicken parm for dinner! Seriously, best husband award! :)
A few friends came over (his friend Max & his whatever..girlfriend/thing) to see Charlie & Wil's new bike, and now we're watching Jersey shore before bed! :) This weekend has been amazing! :) I hope everyone has had a good weekend as well..
Oh & BTW: I know what I'm being for Halloween.
I'm making this: (via pinterest)
ADULT size though, of course. Seriously! So excited :)
ps: Thanks for letting me know this actually posted, Jessica! haha



lol, you're welcome!
ReplyDeleteand i love that costume! :)
The hamster dance? LOL. We don't have cool names. I need one now. As for the motorcycle.. you are better than me. Even with a helmet, I'm not getting on one. Id be the idiot screaming for dear life. Happy one year!
ReplyDelete