Okay, so this morning when I woke up and realized it was freaking GROSS out side, I didn't do shit with myself. Who does there hair and gets all cute when they're gonna sit in a house all day with a 2 and 3 year old while its POURING outside? So I have some soffee bright orange shorts on, an oversized grey hoodie, and my hair up and one of those headbands on that goes all around your whole head and slicks back your hair so NONE of that shits in your face..and usually makes you look like hell. Oh well, I don't care. So I look like crap today. I look like a 14 year old homeless girl, I couldn't careless.
So after I wrote my earlier , I was all like "Damn..I'm about to get these kids dressed and go buy a pregnancy test because now I'm super curious why I'm puking my guts out over a bowl of cereal". Yeah, I forgot about the kids. I have a 2 and 3 year old wth me. So I thought..wow I'm gonna look like a 14 year old ugly, whore. Walk in to CVS with two kids that DO NOT listen to you and buy another pregnancy test looks like you're about to pop out number three...great, I just wanted to post a sticky note on my forehead that said "BABYSITTER, NOT MOM."
So I get to CVS, I awkwardly rush through the place like I know where the pregnancy test are, while dragging two kids along with me. I finally find them after searching 2 aisles and I get the off brand First Responce, because even though when I got pregnant back in June, I got a regular one and a digital one together for 13 bucks..who knew they were originonally 22 DOLLARS?! Holy shit, even finding out you have a baby INSIDE you is expensive, so I bought the off brand one, of course..well I thought I was going to buy it.
So I get up to the register, and see this Herseys bar CALLING my name. Oh, I was so excited to eat all of that while the kids staired at me wanting one and me just getting them the "Go away" look. So this old man, around 70 or 80 rings my awesome off brand pregnancy test up and herseys bar along with it. He looks at me and gives me a look, and I just ignore it, while yelling at the kids to stop touching everything in damn site. So I slide my debit card and wait.."Sorry ma'am, it says you need another tender."
...ugh what? So I slide my SAME card again. and again. and again. "Ma'am, it's not going to work"
"Well you're wrong because I KNOW theres money in my bank. Your wrong. You're doing something wrong I guess, here, you try sliding it or typing in the numbers on your computer" ..nope still didn't work. So I stomped out of the store, two kids in tow and grab my cell phone to check out my Bank of America App.
In the neg. Wow. I guess that's the time I remembered Wil hadn't put his check in yet because he said "If you only put in a little at a time you don't spend as much with your card." Wow, so I hurried up and threw the kids in the car and sped away. I felt like an idiot. and not only did I look like an ugly whore, but I looked like an ugly, broke, whore.
Perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!