Holy crap! I know EVERYONE on god's green earth is talking about this new interface, but goodness gracious it's going to take me awhile to get used to!
So, you're probably wondering what in the hell my title is about. I've had a lot of Pee today. No, not me..the kids I watch.
So it all started with the fact my husband got promoted today. Congratulations to my sugar butt, on becoming a Corporal. He deserves it! He hates it already..and I'll find out when he gets home, if he ever does...it's 6:30 already! But I'm not going to complain, I know some husband don't get to come home tonight, so my perdictument is better than nothing.
So yesterday he got this bright idea to bring Charlie to the promotion ceremony. He literally wanted Charlie (his friends hold him and actually doing the work) to pin him. Wow, you see how much he loves me? When I asked if I could pin him he said "Well I guess if you want.." Wow..
Okay so bad to the story. I got the kids ready fairly early. We had no idea what time the promotion was. I decided to head over to Breana's house so the kids could play in the yard while I helped Breana get all the giant branches and sticks up so the guy that cuts her grass could cut it this evening. It quickly became 2 PM and still no idea what time the ceremony would be. The kids fell asleep while watching Keeping up with the Kardasian's with Breana and I. Wil finally let me know it would be at 4 PM. I had to have the kids back to the house at 5:30, NO later, because Jayla had gymnastics tonight. At this time, it was 3:40. I had 20 minutes to get on base..greaaaat.
So I got the kids up, put their shoes on, and ran out the door! (While Brayden got hit in the face by the door and started hysterically crying like he was dying)...I put Jayla in her car seat when I felt something wet. "Did you pee your pants?" Yep. She did. All over her shorts, and there was no hiding it. Great. I called Wil, because theres no way I can go now. I didn't bring her a change of clothes because in all of the 3 weeks I've babysat them, she has NEVER had an accident. So why would she today? From now on, I'm packing her a change of clothes.
She began hysterically crying because I told her she was in trouble for peeing in her pants and I didn't know if she would be able to go to gymnastics now. (Which was a lie just to make her know she was REALLY bad).
I got Brayden in his seat, and we headed back to their house. I unloaded everything, and went to go change Brayden's diaper when I realized he was in the bathroom, with his diaper off, peeing on the bathroom floor. No kidding. Seriously peeing on the damn bathroom floor. So that called for a time out, and Jayla was still changing her pissy clothes. I finally sat down when their mom walked in the door. Finally, on my way home!
Oh PS: Wil hates being a corporal because he couldn't leave until 6:30 from checking rooms..oh boo hoo. Atleast he's not in Afghan again. He shouldn't complain ;)
Okay so I just ate the most delicious dinner evvvva and now it's time to spend time with my husband and cuddle with him! I must say, not trying to "toot my own horn", but my cooking skills has uped a bit ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!