14 September, 2011

Goodbye Car, goodbye people..

Hello Bike! My husband gets his dream today..A motorcycle. I seriously couldn't be happier. I love seeing that man smile, and he deserves this bike. He's been wanting it for so long now, and he finally gets it! We're trading my car for it, I'm not sure if I'll miss it sense I'll get Wil's KIA sportage, but I've had some good memories in it.

Yesterday I was thinking as I was driving, since I have a 40 minute drive to and from Kerri's house in New Bern which I went to yesterday and visit her. I'm done being upset with how little friends I have, how little my "family" talks to me now that I've moved, and how people just dissapeared out of my life, like I don't exist anymore. I'm so thankful for the people who have stayed in my life, who love me more than anything, the people who have recently became closer to me in life, and for those who I will meet soon & who mean a lot to me now.

Moving away from family and starting my own life is another chapter in life. If some people don't want to be in this chapter, good for them, but I have decided they won't be in any chapters that could follow this one. I'm not going to let people walk in and out of my life whenever they please.

So today is starting a new me. A fresh breathe, and new attitude. I'm done being sad about who's not in my life, and who has dissapeared. I'm going to start being happy, glad, and proud of the people I DO have in my life. Thank you for all of you who are in my life, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!