Once apon a time, like..3 years ago, I was super dumb. So dumb that I decided I was going to cut my hair that once was like this:
(It's longer than it looks. It was almost to the middle of my back.)
So I cut it off...and it ended up like this (this is much, much later after I cut it.)
So now, after begging it, crying over it, and giving up on it, it's FINALLY growing back out again! :) and looks a little something like this:
It's a little longer than that now thanks to prenatal vitamins..and I'm not that skinny any more :( but yeah, I can put it up! :)
So now here's the dilema, IT'S HOT. Like every where else, it's so disgusting outside. I sweat just looking out the window. I put my hair up and it's NOT cute because my bangs are long and stringy and nasty and then it gets sweaty and ew.
BUT I don't want to cut it because my dream is this:
But yeah right. Not ever going to happen. What am I supposed to do? :(





i'm trying to grow my bangs and hair out too. whenever i'm outside it sticks to my neck :( but just keep thinking of your goal, and that it will soon start getting cool outside! it'll be worth it! esp. with your prenatal vitamins. your hair is going to grow a lot faster!
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that I have the same dream hair? I could easily go get extensions and be fabulous, BUT it's too hot outside.. so I'm waiting until winter.
ReplyDelete