01 August, 2011

Baby news : 7 weeks

How big is baby?  .51 Inches, about the size of a Blueberry :)

 
Gender? Unknown


Weight gain? I'm not sure yet. We don't have a scale at home, but I have a doctor's appointment today at 2:15

 
Symptoms? Back pain, crying over anything and everything.


Food cravings? Anything and Everything!



Sleep? horrible. I still wake up atleast 5-6 times every night, pee 3-4 times. I'm ALWAYS uncomfortable, hot, or something.


Movement? None yet..but I seriously can't wait.

Stretch Marks? I have some on my boobs already, but not anywhere else yet.

 Belly Button? Still there and pierced :)


What I am looking forward to? Well I WAS excited for my doctors appointment today until this morning when I called to see what exactly it was for. They are just confirming my pregnancy..which I already did in Illinois but I have to do it again here now. Then they'll refeer me to a OB/GYN but it's going to take 10 business days..so that means probably no ultra sound until almost 9-10 weeks! ugh!








Wil and I have two boys names picked out, and two girls. I'm so excited about our names. I'd really like to share, but I don't want anyone to steal them haha!

I will show you a few beddings I'm in LOVE with. Look at last weeks post and that's one for the girls.


Girls:








Boys! :








So, which ones are your favorites? and how bad do you want to know the names? ;)


4 comments:

  1. Last one and first ones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALMOST bought the top one for a girl!! I'm sorry about your appointment :/ that's a bummer. But at 10 weeks you will get a good ultrasound so it will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one for a girl and the elephant one for a boy! Do you mind telling me where you found these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info! I actually just posted an update a couple minutes ago. Oh, and I've looked and looked for the elephant set and can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!