08 July, 2011

Surprise, Surprise!

I'M PREGNANT!

The other day I just had this strange feeling that I could possibily be pregnant, so I went and bought 4 test. The first one was negative, so I waited a few days, and took another. There was a very faint second line, and it was making me nervous! The next two test were first response test and not the cheapos, so when Wil woke up yesterday morning for work, I decided to wake up and got pee on the stick. There it was, the second line, but once again..it was super faint.

I had one more test. It was a digital test, so it either said "Yes or No" as an anwser instead of lines...I was going to wait until this morning to take it, because supposibily the first morning pee is the best, but yesterday afternoon I couldn't stand it anymore.

I ran upstairs and got it out of my bathroom, told my sister's it was happening, and peed on the stick. It had a flashing clock and it was taking forever. I left the bathroom to go read the paper to make sure I did it right, and when I got back to see it, I saw this:




I didn't even know what to say. I just handed the test to my sister Morgan, and she said it out loud. I've told my parents, my step mom, and my close family and friends already and EVERYONE is so excited!

We're heading to Illinois tonight for Breaz's wedding next weekend, so on the 12th I have a doctor's appointment were I'll have a blood test to confirm it. I'm so happy and excited though! :)

If you're my friend on FB; keep it on the DL...Wil's parents don't know yet, so I don't want anything posted on there yet. Thank you!


5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, congrats! :D That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh, congrats!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww yeahhhh congrats, you are the third person to find out their preggo! congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! I knew something was up! your baby is going to be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!