I started school yesterday! I'm taking a 100% online course through Salem university and I already love it! Its perfect because it's on my own time, and I'm always busy at home which brings me to my first question.
To work, or not to work? Wil told me yesterday since I'm now in school AND pregnant, I dont have to get a job. That made me a little excited. My dream is to be a stay at home mommy/ house wife. Plus I'll be super busy with a new baby the beginning of next year AND going to school, that's stressful enough! BUT I feel bad as it is when Wil has to pay for everything. I know it's "both" our money and everything, but I just feel I need to put some money into this marriage too. What would you do? I need opinionns!
Another thing...I'm going baby crazy! Im constantly looking at bedding, bottles, everything!, etc. I want the best of the best for my baby. He or she deserves more than the best! So for all you mommys out there: what is the best brands, and what should I buy/not buy? And is bring this baby obsessed being only 4 weeks bad? Ugh! I need help :(
Ok first of all, congrats on the schooling!! Second, if you want to get a job get one now. You have a while before you are too exhausted and miserable to work and I say staying busy is so much better!
ReplyDeleteThirdly, don't go baby buying crazy yet. But when you do, don't think you need to buy everything brand new. Lejeuneyardsales.com is a blessing of a place. Check it out. As far as anything else, each mom is going to have a different opinion. I would say do your own research online about brands and quality and see what fits best with your lifestyle. Also, don't go off of the baby check lists at the stores or online. There is so much stupid shit they recommend that is absolutely unnecessary. The things I say are absolutely must haves are a breast pump (if you're breastfeeding), a boppy pillow (once again, only if breastfeeding), stroller/carseat combo, LOTS of storage. I'm talking dressers, changing tables, closets you name it. Top of all things, which if you don't at least have a recliner right now go out and get one immediately, but you will eventually want a glider. I wish that I had a recliner while I was pregnant. You will get huge, uncomfortable and miserable. Save yourself a lot of stress and pain and make sure you have a comfortable recliner.
If I think of any other advice or random crap I'll message you. I'll try not to be the unsolicited advice giver. That will be your biggest pet peeve while pregnant I promise you that lol. Congratulations!!
You are going to be a great mommy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the pregnancy! Also for school, those are both amazing aditions to your life! I finally figured out how to make the comments on blogger work (I was having major issues). Such an exciting time in your life!
ReplyDelete