First off, I cannot comment on others blogs. It's really getting to me since there's SO many I want to comment on. I know quite a few others have had this problem as well..is there a way to fix it, or do you just have to wait it out?
Now for my newest obsession..
OWLS. FOR BABIES. EVERY THING OWLS.
THIS WILL BE MY LITTLE GIRLS BEDDING IF I HAVE A GIRL! :)
Hey I had that same problem too. Someone told me to uncheck the box that says remember ur username at the login screen. Keep it unchecked always. I tried it and it worked for me. Hope that helps.
ReplyDeleteomg! i want all of that owl stuff! so cute
ReplyDeleteFIRST OF ALL <3
ReplyDeleteSecond! I love the owls...really really really! Sooo maybe save the owl stuff after baby Rorks grows out of them and ill buy them from you? Just a thought!