So I feel like I woke up over night and had giant boobs! Okay so this didn't happen LAST night, it happened like..a few nights ago.
Well last night I was walking around topless like I always do (just kidding) and I guess Wil just finally noticed it. He was like in heaven. Well guess what? I'M NOT. They hurt and they are already killing my back and if I don't have a bra on, I have to hold them while I walk down the stairs..who does that? I've never had to do that.
So let's talk about how awesome my life is right now. I woke up, ate some awesome red velvet cake we bought from the commissary yesterday for breakfast, then I started some laundry which I should really keep doing right now but I'm sick of laundry already. I did some school work, took a shower and now I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND.
I MUST get a job. I have to. There's no way I can go on living life like this. Oh well I am watching this really intense Criminal Minds epsiode..I guess that's a little bit exciting.
Okay still don't believe my life is boring while my hubby is at work? Here's proof: Rocky and Charlie are even bored..they're passed out like this on each side of me. If i'd go get some food they'd both wake up but then they'd bug the hell out of me.
Maybe I just need a hobby. Someone give me a hobby idea. UGH.
So I guess I could also tell you about how every morning I feel like I'm going to barf my guts out and then NOTHING happens. I actually just wish I would throw up and get it over with. I'm super tired all the damn time too. It's awesome.
MY FIRST DOCTORS APPOINTMENT IS AUGUST 1ST! whoooo hoooo. Okay I'm done rambling now..
you should take up scrapbooking! it's a lot of fun, time consuming, and lets you be creative! :)
ReplyDelete