21 July, 2011

Check it! ;)

http://jo-closet.blogspot.com/


That's right, I made my Tutu site! I have a Newborn model, a 3 month old model, a 5 month old model, and a 3 year old model. I'm looking for ONE MORE toddler around the ages between 2-5. I rather she be younger OR older than 3. Older would help a lot, but either way is FINE! Older model MUST BE ABLE TO WALK! :)

I'm seriously SO excited for all of this to start. For my models:

I need the following!

Colors, measurments, address & full name. If any one wants a specific ribbion for hair (polka dots, guitars, ANYTHING) let me know because I can do that too :) Oh and if you're totally against feathers, let me know now! Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. This is great!!

    I am not sure if you know or not, but the organization Homefront United Network is creating a space on their website dedicated to military spouses who create and sell homemade items. This can give you more exposure. You can email them at info@homefrontunited.com :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!