25 July, 2011

Belly News; 6 weeks & other news!

Charlie is officially potty trained. I know, almost 6 months old, that should have already happened. Between coming to North Carolina, back and fourth to Jersey and Illinois and North Carolina, we kind of gave him a break and we weren't too hard on him. He hasn't had ONE accident in the past few days! I'm so proud of him. He loves people. He will run to ANYONE and give them kisses. He just have a problem with jumping that we're trying to break.

My internet is back on after a world wind of ups and downs this weekend. We decided to rearrange the living room so that cat's couldn't get to the back of my couch since they kept scratching it. Who knew that when we unplug the wireless internet box it'll just stop all together and not reconnect? Stupid Time warner. So they came on Saturday and "fixed" it...until it stopped working again last night when we got home from Wilmington from running errands. The guy just left from fixing it and so far, so good. Hopefully it'll work longer than 2 days this time.

Yesterday Wil and I went to Babies R Us and registered. You are all probably thinking we are crazy due to me only being 6 weeks. Here are a few reasons we did it this early.

1. Money. We're doing everything big (swings, cradle, carseat, etc.) in neutrel. We're doing this to save money becasue I want 2-3 kids. I plan on having another babie after this one so they're 2-3 years a part. I don't want to buy purple stuff for a girl, and then 2 years later have a boy and have to buy all brand new stuff!

2. Family. It's easier this way since I know all our family is itching to already start buying stuff.

3. We're buying our OWN bedding for the baby. We'll pick that out once we know the gender around 20 weeks :) I'm sure we'll buy little girly or boy stuff for just that baby once we find out the gender too.


Here are a few things we picked out!







Now for the baby news?


I decided to show you guys ANOTHER test picture. The top test has 2 lines, but the second line is hard to see since I was only 3 weeks along, so my hCG levels were VERY low.



How far along? 6 weeks!




Little bitty bump! Which is most likely just bloating.

 
How big is baby? .25 IN, Small Pea
Gender? Unknown...fingers crossed for a BOY!







What I am looking forward to? Next monday! My first doctor's appointment. I'm praying I can get an ultrasound :)



Stretch Marks? still stretch mark free!

Belly Button? still there, and still peirced!
Sleep? HORRIBLE. I'm always tired, and then at night when I'm going to sleep I'll pass out, but wake up 5-6 times during the night. Then I wake up around 7 AM wide awake, ready for the day, and there's no going back to sleep/

Movement? None yet, but I can't wait!
Food cravings? Anything i can get my hands on. I'm eating constantly!
Symptoms? besides wanting to eat everything I see, nothing! No morning sickness yet, but I do feel icky at night. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself. Oh & my boobs are still killing me, but they aren't AS bad.
Weight gain? I haven't weighed myself..but I'm sure I've gained!

2 comments:

  1. It is very exciting :):)
    They usually do an ultrasound on the first visit to confirm the pregnancy and exact EDD, or so I believe but at 7 weeks it might still look like a little yolk sac, like Harper did when I had mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats by the way! I haven't had a chance to tell you!

    And thanks for the kind comment! I would love to respond to you, but you have comment reply disable! :(

    Either way, thanks for the nice words and good ideas. :)

    And I can't wait to continue to see your belly progress!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!