This isn't going to be a long post. I'm currently trapped in the car for another 3 hours. We are making our way to Jersey for Wil's 96.
Everything is starting to come together. We now have living room furniture except were lacking a television, and Wil's mom has a dining room table for us. Once we get to jersey this afternoon we are visiting ikea to look at some dressers and a desk. Other than that were pretty set.
I think were going to take Wil's bed frame from his house in Delaware and use it. Only problem is it's white and our room isn't going to be white furniture. So that means paint and crafts..right up my alley! Atleast I'll have something to do while he is at work until I get a job.
I'm hoping we go ring shopping while were here for the 96. I just can't wait to e "officially" engaged to him even if it's going to be less than 2 weeks long :)
I'll try to blog more later. I can't read any of the blogs I follow because I'm on my phone. :( but I promise I'll catch up soon!
Girl I have been meaning to comment on your blog for days! Last time I tried blogger was acting funny. I am so freakin happy for you that your man is home!!! I get so excited when I see you wrote a new blogpost. I hope you are having an amazing time.
ReplyDelete