25 June, 2011

Blogging with a baby isn't easy/New name!

I give props to all you Mama's out there taking care of a baby (or more than one) AND being able to blog. I'm watching my niece, Bentleigh tonight and even with Wil helping me it feels impossible to do two things at once. Especially blogging and babysitting, but I'm going to do my best to try and fill everyone in about the past events within the last 3 weeks or so.

Let's start off with William being home for three weeks this past Thursday! And yes, it is amazing. We had such a great time in Jersey, even though we had to make a pointless 10 hour drive back to North Carolina for one night, and then 10 more hours back to Jersey. It was all worth it though.

The 16 hour drive to Illinois from New Jersey was well..I slept the whole say, so ask Wil ;) whoops. No, seriously I drove the last 5-6 hours and it wasn't bad at all! I'm so happy to be around all my family and everything, but I'd have to say I'm ready to be back at OUR house in North Carolina.

I guess you'd like to know about the whole being married thing right? Well, last Friday, the 24th, Wil and I got married! We just went to the court house and did a fast little thing because our real ceremony will be in September of 2012. Both our parents were there, and my brother and his sister. It was very simple but perfect, and I love being his wife!

We spent that evening/ "our hunny moon" at the Cardinals game! Then we stayed at a very nice hotel, and then took Brooke, Morgan & Ayden to Marine week in St. Louis this afternoon. We've had a lot of fun, but once again, I'm ready to be home at OUR house. Brooke and Morgan are coming back to visit us and help us move for a few weeks. We leave on Tuesday.

Now that Wil & I are married, it obviously can't be "The soon to be Rorks" anymore...so in a minute Wil and I are going to try and think of something clever..so wish us luck! I would say "soon on a rainy day when I have nothing to do"...but that's right now and I have a 14 month old smacking my back with a pillow, BUT...SOON, I'm going to re design my whole blog..but for now, the name will do!

Hope to hear from ya'll soon! xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!