11 May, 2011

Sweating and packing

I literally have my whole room packed up. If I was home instead of the office, I'd take a picture..but then again, I probably wouldn't because my room looks completely trashed. I must say it's pretty weird seeing my room being the only one packed up in the house. That's usually how it goes when we move anyways; I pack my room up and move it first because we've learned moving rooms at a time is a lot easier..but I know deep down inside that's not the case this time. Just my room is going.

My dresser is empty, my closet is empty, my night stand is empty, my shelves are empty, everything is empty and all in boxes in the middle of my room. I'm leaving my dresser, night stand, and bed for when Wil and I come back for leave and get a Uhaul because that's when we're buying our furniture, but everything else is going for the most part..depends on how much extra room Breana has in the Uhaul.

I'm also leaving my cat this time around. She'll come to North Carolina when I officially move with Wil at the end of June. I'm going to miss my little Princess Nahla for the month that I'm gone very badly, but it'll be worth it in the long run. I'm taking Charlie, because I wouldn't make my dad take care of a 3 month old puppy for me, plus Wil hasn't seen him yet, and it is his dog.

The weather is crazy right now. It was rainy for a week straight and these past two days it's been sunny and hot. It's super humid too. My dad hasn't put the A/C on yet because he needs to change the filter and this morning while packing felt like hell. Sleeping in this heat doesn't work too well either.



Yesterday was Philip's funeral and it was bitersweet. It was very nice, and a lot of people showed up but it was such a sad few hours. This past week with all of the emotions were just draining. I was worn out. Samantha and I had a girls night afterwards at my house last night and it was nice to just get away and have some down time after all the running around we had to do this past week.

Yesterday I also had a doctors appointment. It was my "annual exam" but I talked to my doctor about anxiety and wanting to quit smoking. She gave me Zoloft. I took one last night before I went to sleep and I feel a lot better already! I actually didn't even care about my phone this morning. I'm usually anxious about it and always have to be checking facebook or making sure it hasn't rang, but it was in the other room for a couple of hours and I didn't even feel the need to check it. I'm in a much better mood also.

Things are starting to look up. I leave Friday morning at 8 AM with Breana and I'm so excited about this mini-kind of- vacation. I really can't wait to be in my Marine's arms again and I'm getting VERY excited about house hunting and furniture shop.

Now I'm off to take my youngest sister to formal dress shop. So exciting, I take Morgan to get all of hers..now it's Brooke's turn! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! We have a lot of things in common :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!