30 May, 2011

See ya NEVER, Afghan.

My Marine is finally out of Afghanistan, and will NEVER be going back. I seriously couldn't be any happier. In just a few short days I will be back in his arms once again and I can't even begin to explain the excitment I'm feeling.

Other than being as red as a lobster from hanging out at the beach, going to dinner and hanging out with friends, and helping Breana around the house, nothing has been going on. Either tomorrow or Wednesday we're having a salon day and getting our nails done, and then we're going to finish the house and then our men will be back!

Wednesday evening Wil's parents are getting in and we're going to dinner, so that'll be nice. I haven't seen my future in-laws in seven months either! Which brings me to something else, soon, on June 22nd (I think, I HOPE), Wil and I will be married! I've been thinking about it and I think I'm going to change my blog name to "The Rork's; through thick & thin" or "A Journey with the Rorks"..I'm not positive yet though, so give me your imput! :)

Another thing that's been going on is I think Charlie's tail is infected. It's called a "Screw tail" since it looks like it's screwed in because it was cut off at birth, and I think the skin is infection between the wrinkle. Every time I bathe him I make sure all his wrinkles are really dry because I know Bulldogs give skin ifections easily, but it still happened. It's red and it had like, puse and gooey stuff in it and I cleaned it out with warm water and soap and dried it really well, but he yelped the whole time and I felt really bad. I did some research online and it says to use Gold Bond powered, but I'm going to look more into it. He has a vet appointment on Monday at 4 PM though, but if he doesn't seem to get any better before then, I'm going to call them and tell them he NEEDS to get in ASAP. I hope he'll be okay :(

Be looking for a Homecoming post soon! :) Happy Memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!