05 May, 2011

Overwhelmed

I feel like I'm being a horrible blogger, but I know I'm not. I actually have been blogging..but I feel like it's about nothing special. I was completely bored this whole deployment, and for those who say "How can you be bored when your SO is deployed, there's no way you can be bored" are complete idiots.

I don't have kids, I don't have a job, and I'm not married to Wil..yet. That means my life in the past 6 months consisted of hanging out with family and watching television. I swear, I'm not lying. I understand if I had kids, if I had a job, if I were going to school, if I was married to Wil and had to deal with a home and everything, I wouldn't be completely bored all the time..but I was.

Tomorrow is Friday and that means I leave in one week. Philip died yesterday and I was at the hospital all day, I'm going to have the services this weekend. My dad also wants me to go to the Cardinals game with him on Saturday to meet his new girlfriend and to have a good time with him before I leave. Sunday is Mothers day and we're going to see Cody in rehab so I can say goodbye to him (my real mama is going with..that's gonna be a story worth reading).

I feel like I have so much going on and not enough time to do it all, and it's all happening as soon as I'm leaving. I'm so overwhelmed with everything that is going on and I don't even know where to start. I guess when I know the for sure times and days of the services I'll be able to plan this weekend a little better.

Oh and did I forget to mention I have to have all my laundry done and packed by Thursday? Or I'll probably have a mental break down from all the stress I have on me right now. This is all going to be one emotional mess of a week, and hopefully I can handle it.

I'm praying that this weekend goes by fast, but smooth.

1 comment:

  1. The way a review works is that the company sends you the product free of charge for you to review actually. And it's not. We've done that for pets before and if you look at it in person, it's a LOT higher quality than Wal Mart.

    Karin does some amazing work, and I could not have made this charm bracelet myself for $5.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!