First; Update on Nahla.
The drive to the clinic was an hour long, she meowed the WHOLE way like she was dying. I felt horrible. We got there, and she peed in the cat carrier! So she was soaked, sad, scared, etc...I'm such an awesome mom, right? I cried. Then Abby and I went on an adventure to Springfield for the day. We did a lot of antique shop browsing, and learned a lot about Abe Lincoln (He lived there, died there, etc..he's from Illinois), and we even got to out to the lunch with one of my old life long friends Keenan that I grew up with! It was nice catching up with him.
Only 4 weeks and 5 days until Breana and I leave for North Carolina! Also, I pick Charlie up in 5 days!
Now for the picture part. Right now my hair is a little past my shoulders, and a dark red color. I really love it, but I really want blonde in it too. I haven't made up my mind exactly what I want to do, but I have awhile to think. I'm getting it done around the first week of May probably. I decided to show you all my past experiences with hair colors.
Reminder; I was in hair school, so I kind of changed it a lot! All these pictures within the past year or year and a half. What color do you think you'd like best? OR should I keep it the dark red color and put lots of blonde highlights in it?
They're in order...never do this to your hair, I bleached it way too much! The last picture is from Friday in Springfield, so it's the most recent!
So...? Let me know! :)














I really like the dark red color! So maybe that with some blonde highlights would look good :)
ReplyDeleteDark red with blonde highlights.
ReplyDeleteMy cousin has a red that looks like the red velvet color with blond highlighs and it looks really nice.