I kind of feel out of the loop, like my bloggy world has came down to almost nothing. I rarely blog, I rarely comment on others blogs (but I DO read them), and I rarely recieve any comments on what I DO post, which is most likely my fault since I never return the favor.
I'm in a blogging mood and I don't even know what to start blogging about expect the fact Mama J decided to get ride of her dinasour today. When I say dinasour, I mean this:
She's had it for as long as I can remember and she's been putting off getting a new phone for a year now. Her phone wouldn't make calls anymore and she STILL didn't want to give it up. It took a lot of convicing and I FINALLY drug her into our local Verizon store and she purchased this baby:
The Droid X. She hasn't put it down in the past 5 hours. Abby walked in, and took her old charger to use and she says "Don't lose that, I still want to charge my old baby up and play with her sometimes."...she's dead serious too, this woman has lost her mind and has a very weird relationship/connection with her dinasour Black Berry.
While we were in the Verizon store I couldn't help myself to think about finally NOT having verizon soon. As soon as Wil gets home we're getting a plan together with AT&T, and getting new iPhones. I couldn't be more excited truthfully. I've always wanted an iPhone, and I'm so sick of Verizon it's not even funny. I never have service anywhere. We just have so many plans together, and I just can't WAIT for them all to start. I seriously love this man more than anything. I'm so lucky to have him.
I seriously can't believe I'm leaving Illinois on May 13th. Sometimes it feels like it's going by SO slow, but right now I feel like it's right around the corner. In just a few weeks I'll be packing for probably the longest "trip" I'll ever take..and packing for my future. I can't even begin to describe the excitment I have, and best of all..I'm going to be with the love of my life, AND my best friend, Breana through it all. I couldn't ask for much more...well maybe and a baby ;) That's a whole different subject though..I think I'm happy with this blog entry now, I promise I'm going to start blogging more often again. I feel like I'm neglecting people...and even though I just recently changed my blog to what it is now, I think I'm going to change it again because I need something bright and happy...I totally wish I could pay for someone to make me an awesome blog, or just volunteer to do it ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!