29 April, 2011

fill-in the blank



1.   I am looking forward to.. Leaving for North Carolina on the 13th, and finally having the love of my life home, and start all of plans that we have made!

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is.. Trashy, reality television...like Maury. It can piss me off SO bad sometimes, but I'm so addicted!
3.  My favorite car is.. I have a mustang as my 2nd car, and my mom had a mustang growing up, and I've always loved them. They'll always be one of my favorite. I'm obsessed with hummers too. If they weren't so damn expensive and if gas wasn't the way it is right now, I'd beg Wil to trade my car in for a hummer..but even if he wanted to right now, I wouldn't allow it. I really like the Mazda 3's too!

 

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be.. Probably how it is today. It's warm enough for a t-shirt and jeans, and you could even lay out..but it's not hot and humid at all!

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is... cuddle up with my pup & kitty, read some blogs on the couch and relax. A nice hot bubble bath usually does the trick too. My favorite thing of all time is when Wil can join me on the couch and cuddle though, I miss him so much!

6.  This weekend.. I don't have many plans. Tonight I am keeping my 1 year old niece so my sister can have a little break which I'm so very excited about..I'm not ready to leave her for a whole year when I helped raised her this past year. Tomorrow my dad is going to say goodbye to his old high school in Indiana due to it being torn down, so I'll have the house all to myself. It will be nice.

7.  If I were a color, I'd be.. Purple because,  Well I took an online quiz and it said Blue, but I like Purple better. Purple can be either soft, bright, or dark...and well, it's my favorite. Why not choose it?
I'm still stuck with blog names..I really want to change mine due to Wil & I getting married soon, so it can't be "soon to be" anymore, but I'm literally stuck. :(


3 comments:

  1. Change it to... Life, By: The Rorks or Life with the Rorks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I used to watched Maury all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I found you from the Military Girlfriend community. I see you're moving to NC soon. Jacksonville? My bf and I lived there for 6 months before he deployed. It's a decent town depending on what you like. Anyway good luck to you guys!! I hope you enjoy NC together! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!