12 April, 2011

Annoyance

Okay so I'm sure everyone goes through this, but lately it's REALLY gotten under my skin. I'm SO sick of people complaining..I know I complain sometimes, but I don't on a daily bases. So please, let me know if I'm being hypacritical through this whole post or not.

Gas Prices are going up, well yeah..they do every year, and they have been doing so with such an increase in the past 5 years. Stop complaining, there's nothing you can do about it unless you want to write the president a letter..if you do that, go ahead and complain all you want. Nothing is going to change unless YOU do something about it and succeed.

Weather. It's spring guys, that doesn't mean 90 degrees every single day. It sucks, but mother nature makes up her own mind whenever she wants..it's going to snow this weekend even though we've had badass weather the past week. Unless you're mother nature and can change it, suck it up.

You miss your boyfriend. He's only up the street at work and he gets off in two hours. He lives two hours away and you can't see him for 5 days and are only able to visit on the weekends. TRY SIX, SEVEN, 11 MONTHS, a YEAR! He's no in a warzone is he? I didn't think so. I understand there is a lot of types of "missing", but are you REALLY, TRULY, longing for him? I bet not.

I'm seriously about to go on a deleting spree on my Facebook and delete everyone 18 and uncle besides family. It's almost outragious of the bullshit I see on a daily bases of complaining and I'm SICK of it.

Okay enough ranting and raving.

4 comments:

  1. lol i hope you were typing this when we were on the phone. "18 and uncle"? Hahah. and dont you dare delete me cuz we both know I won't be 19 until August! This post has a lot of truth to it though girl, you tell em! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! I have been meaning to do a facebook "cleanse" for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree! Facebook bugs the crap out of me with everyone's damn complaining.... and it now irritates me even more with BF deployed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get annoyed at people who constantly complain about deployment and how "hard" it is to sit at home with no kids, job or school.. WAAAAA. And I'm with you, I deleted idiots recently it was fun.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!