16 March, 2011

Thanks Everyone

for agreeing with my copy-cat post's. I have now changed my blog completely, so hopefully everyone likes it! :) If this girl steals ONE more idea from me, I'm going to take the time to e-mail her and completely bitch her out.



I can't explain how excited I am about the 77 degree weather heading my way for tomorrow. Shorts or a skirt? I haven't made up my mind but I surely take pictures to show!

I've done a lot of running around yesterday AND today so far, and now I'm watching Bentleigh for a few hours..but I feel a nap coming on. I'm so exhausted.

I've been having fun with Bentleigh lately, so why not share some pictures:

Laying down with Aunt Dice


You know him as Beckman, but I recently 
gave him a new nickname that he adores.
Introducing; Lover Kitty

Cake Face!

My dad feeding her a Cupcake!

Bia's trip to the hospital
we found out she has RSV which is a lot like
the flu :(


Isn't she just precious?



I hope everyone's having a good week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!