- Wil told me the date when I cannot send mail anymore. How exciting is that?! AH! This means his easter package will be the LAST thing I send.
- Breana is probably on a plane right now. She's heading to North Carolina to find a house to move back to North Carolina before the Homecoming. This makes me so giddy and happy inside because that means it's coming soon.
- Breana and I have figured out a date we will be traveling to North Carolina for the homecoming. May 13th. It's really early but we're going to be busy bees. Moving everything in, Looking for jobs, getting our tans on, making homecoming signs, etc. We'll leave Illinois May 13th, stop in Georgia where her husband's dad lives for a night or two, then we should be in North Carolina by May 17th. So excited.
- It has been between 65-80 degrees in Southern Illinois for the past week and a half - two weeks. I woke up this morning and it was snowing. Kill me now.
- One of my best, Jessica, is really sick..and I haven't even got to get the juicy gossip or SEEN her since she got back from seeing her Airman a week ago. It makes me pretty depressed, I'm in need of Jessica time.
- Breana and I went and saw Beastly last night before she left me for the weekend. It was a really good movie, but I wish it had a little bit more romance in it. Oh well. I'd still recommend on seeing it.
- I get my taxes back on April 1st (aprox), and I'm SUPER EXCITED. I'm getting back 1,006. I've never had that much money to my name before..can you say shopping?!
Now I can do fill in the blank!
1. My most prized possession is.. Well basically I'll just tell you what I'd get first if my house was on fire. I already have my promise ring on my finger and my Tiffany & Co. locket on my neck. I'd grab my kitty Nahla, My Betty Crocker Cook book my Grammy gave me, and all my childhood pictures.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be.. I guess I'd say 25. I'm not even close to that age yet. (5 years) but I feel like I'd be a little more mature than I am not, and not too old. I think it's a good age, and I believe people respect you more around that age.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is.. with fun. Going out with my girls and just having a girls weekend. I love our wine nights too, just chilling at home together with a few bottles of wine with reality television and gossip.
4. My outlook on life is.. It's what you make it. Live your life with no regrets and always remember everything happens for a reason.
5. If you want to annoy me, just.. copy off me. Don't be yourself. I can't stand that. I believe God made everyone different for a reason. Or start talking about how you don't think people should be together about their race but they can be together if they're gay. I'm for both. I don't believe people shouldn't love people because of their skin color or their gender. Goodness gracious.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to.. Dr. Pepper and cupcakes. Read my blog, enough said.
7. When dressing for the day one should.. wear what they want to wear. Don't try to impress anyone, because if you're not going to be yourself the first time, you'll never be able to be yourself around them.
I hope everyone has a good weekend! :)


Babygirl I miss you too. If at all possible, you can come stay with me tonight or tomorrow! I'm still extremely uncomfortable, but otherwise I'm okay. I go to the doctor in a lil while and hopefully she can help me out.
ReplyDeleteSO excited to hear about the mail date! It really is getting so close. I am so proud of you for making it through this deployment! It feels like just yesterday we were all in my car trying to go to Hells Road and me freaking out..hahaha. Although I'm sure to you it feels like much longer.
I wanna go to Michaels and get some scrapbooking stuff, so if you do come i'm going to ask mom for a lil bit of money, because I really do want to start scrapbooking regularly! You and I would be GREAT at it, too!
Shit now i'm just rambling. Thats how much i miss you. looove youu so much!
How exciting to get a mail deadline, your right that means its soon(:
ReplyDeleteEnjoy shopping with all that money!