05 March, 2011

Patsy Cline

It's a Patsy Cline kind of night. For those, and it's probably most of you, who doesn't know who the wonderful Patsy Cline is, she was an All American Country singer in the 50's. She died in a terrible plane crash at the young age of 30. (Sep 8, 1932 - March 5, 1963) Which is weird, because I just went to wiki-pedia to see the date she died, and it will be 48 years tomorrow since her death.

One memory I will NEVER forget about my Mama is her singing Patsy Cline to me when I was a baby while I was falling asleep. She was such an amazing singer, and I wish she was still here. Her voice still lives me chill bumps.

It may not be your "taste", but give it a try, listen to this song;



Rest in Peace Patsy. You were a gorgeous woman and an amazing singer. You still touch people to this day, even this 19 year old girl. 


2 comments:

  1. I love Patsy Cline!! My mom used to sing her songs while doing things around the house and now I find myself doing it without thinking. Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who hasn't heard of Patsy Cline!???? :) I love her!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!