12 March, 2011

I've turn into a man

I feel like I've turned into a man over night. My voice anyways. I should have no drank after Samantha knowing she was getting sick. I now can't breathe out of my nose, and my throat is killing me. Just grand.

I did have fun last night though. I think it was the first time I actually put makeup on in two weeks. I went to Wild Country, the Western Bar/club with Samantha, Jake & Mama J. We had a really good time, I even met my Gay best friend soul mate for the very first time. He was so hilarious! He danced like Napoleon Dynamite and I wish my stupid Black Berry would send videos over 30 seconds because i totally video tapped him dancing and I wish I could show everyone.

I'm talking to William now and then the rest of the day I have to finish up my project for him & just relax. Take some medicine and HOPEFULLY not get completely sick because I do not enjoy being sick, but who does? I hope everyone's having a good weekend! :)

1 comment:

I adore comments!