28 March, 2011

How can this be possible?

I feel like it was yesterday I was sending my Marine off. Now I have a no mail date, a date I know I'm going to North Carolina to get ready for the homecoming, and Breana and I have our Homecoming sign ideas already. Ayden's birthday is in 3 weeks. Bentleigh's is in 2 weeks. I'm moving away from my family so soon. I'm growing up. Wow. I can't wait.


Now for some exciting news!..wait MORE exciting news! haha -

As you know, I have said before, I'm getting quite a bit back on my taxes. You know what that means right? Yep, I may go crazy a little. 1,006 dollars. Holy cow.

200-300 on Summer clothes.

100 for a new tattoo -

"To th1ne own self be tru3"

you like?


50 to get Nahla fixed

The rest to be saved!




2 comments:

  1. I have no idea if you like Miley Cyrus or not, but I was listening to this song and it made me think of you.

    Miley Cyrus - Been here all along

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear Will is almost home.

    Are you going to be making welcome signs or shirts?

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!