17 March, 2011

Holy Moley

This morning I woke up at 7:30 and I feel great! My brother Derrek, well he's not my REAL brother but he's been my best guy friend for almost 6 years now, woke me up saying his girlfriend has to work today and he's watching her 9 month old!

Oh goodness gracious, Derrek is NOT a "baby" person, so of course I got up to help. I've already showered, have my orange juice, morning cigarette, and helping watch Derrek watch Olivia. It's such a good day! :)

I'm just in such a good mood. It might be caused by the 70 degree weather today! whoo hoo! :)

Okay so now I'm going to go realize and watch TV..I'm sure I'll take a nap sometime and my awesome happiness non-tired ass will crash sooner or later, haha!

Oh & HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!  :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!