Fridays on Blog are always my favorite. I love the fill in's. I probably post the MOST on Friday's but oh well, get over it.
So let's do the first one;
Link Up! & Join the fun!
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is.. Getting my GED. Pretty sad but it is. My dad moved me away from my hometown after my Freshman year and I was stuck going to a public high school (which I couldn't stand) and I begged and pleaded until he withdrew me, and homeschooled me for a year until I could get my GED.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is.. all cuddled up on the couch in sweat pants and a fluffy pillow watching an awesome movie.
3. My fashion philosophy is.. I really don't have one. "Fashion" isn't even in my vocabulary really. You will find my in a t-shirt and jeans and sometimes add a hoodie to that mix every day.
4. Something every girl should have is.. or at least TRY Big Sexy Hair spray. It works wonders!
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.. Oh goodness gracious are you ready for this? If you open the front pocket that's not even inside my purse you'll find a few random quarters and some stickers for Ayden when he's good, that he will tell you I "stole" from the bank. The first side has Tylenol, Midol, Vicodin (their perscribed to me no worries haha!), and 2 pairs of sunglasses. The middle pocket includes my makeup bag, usually a phone charger, tampons, extra stud earrings, hair spray and throw some random bobby pins in there. My third pocket has my wallet and chapstick, and I also keep my keys in there and if I have change and am too lazy to put it in my wallet, it's at the bottom in that pocket. Cigarettes usually go there too.
6. My favorite music right now is.. Country as always. I'm really loving the new Thompson Square Album. I have REAL CD's I've actually bought in my car, and believe it or not they're the first CD's I've EVER purchased. Two Justin Biebs & Thompson Square. All bought in the last month, ha!
7. My favorite part of my body is.. It's not really a "part" but I adore my back dimples. I just think they're sexy ;)
Now for MilSpouse;
Link Up! & Join the fun!
During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated?
This is kind of hard to answer. I'm not usually positive or motivated at all. I always feel sorry for myself, and I know that's not always the best answer to things, but oh well.
What is your favorite concert you have ever been to?
Oh goodness I've been to plenty of REALLY good concerts. I wish I remembered more of the George Strait one I went to with my Mama, but I don't. Poison was amazing, but so was Sugarland. It's so hard to choose!
What do you miss most about your “hometown”?
Well I'm not that far from my "hometown" since I haven't moved to where Wil's stationed at since he's deployed & we're not getting married until he comes home. I do miss my real HOMETOWN though. I may live only 40 minutes from it now, but I still miss it. I miss living close to my friends and knowing everything and everybody. I don't think anything will ever feel like "home" unless it's in Alton.
If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support?
I'd probably do it for whatever the charity's called for anything that has to do with Foster or Orphan Children. Everybody deserves a family, I think it's the saddest thing ever that some kids don't have a mommy or daddy to love them.
You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?
Oh goodness this is going to be hard! I don't think I can think of 3. One that would be really cool would be something from like fast foods like McDonalds. You could have your favorite fast food restaurant and not feel horrible while eating it.



I love, love, love country music! Yeehaw! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat list! Being able to get a quick McDonald's fix in a stick of gum would be really handy.
ReplyDeleteDo you mind if I copy off of you, and do the Friday fill in's and stuff?
ReplyDeleteI saw Sugarland at a salute to the troops, and they were amazing in person! I love the idea of being able to eat your favorite fast food without the guilt!
ReplyDeleteI was CRAVING mcdonalds breakfast this morning...I'd love a stick of gum with a McGriddle :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you have as much stuff in your purse as I do in mine! Haha.
ReplyDeleteBig Sexy Hair Spray is the besssssssst!!!