So Gris over @ A Little Piece of my World is doing this "ABC's of Me" Link up! :) I thought I'd join!
ABC'S of Me!
{a} age; 19.
{b} bed size; Queen
{c} chore you hate; Dishes! I don't know why but I can't stand dishes. I'd do laundry all day everyday if I had to!
{d} dogs; I don't have any now, but as soon as Wil gets home we're getting a puppy. If you ask him, it's going to be a Bull dog named Biggie Smalls..but we're most likely going to adopt! :)
{e} essential start to your day: I usually read all my blogs that I follow. Every other day I get woken up by my Marine's voice ;)
{f} favorite color; Purple.
{g} gold or silver; I prefer white gold.
{h} height; 5'4"
{i} instruments you play; I played Violin all through elementry & middle, and I was actually REALLY good at it, but in 7th grade when my orchastra teacher insisted on calling me "The Pope" multiple times because of my last name, I walked out and never went back.
{j} job title; Jobless :(
{k} kids; None...yet! ;)
{l} live; Illinois
{m} mom's name; Linda - Mama
{n} nicknames; I have quite a few.
- C Jox (like Jocks)
- C Dice
- Candy Jo
- CJ (thanks to all my mom's family, and I hate it)
- Dice (Diss)
{o} overnight hospital stays; I've been there most of the dang night before, but no.
{p} pet peeves; Sunday drivers, People who turn my radio to different stations in my car constantly, when siblings wear my clothes without asking.
{q} quote from a movie; Weeping willow with your tears running down, why do you always weep and frown? Is it because he left you one day? is it because he could not stay? On your branches he would swing, do you long for the happiness that day would bring? He found shelter in your shade. You thought his laughter would never fade. Weeping willow, stop your tears. There is something to calm you fears. You think death has ripped you forever apart. But I know he'll always be in your heart. - Vada, My Girl (1991)
{r} right- or left-handed; Right
{s} siblings; 3 sisters, 2 brothers
{t} time you wake up; Whenever I please. Usually around 9-10
{u} underwear; I wear them.
{v} vegetables you dislike; Coliflower, is that even how you spell it? yuck.
{w} what makes you run late; Usually I always want to sleep longer..
{x} x-rays you've had; Too many to count.
{y} yummy food you make; I love BAKING..I can really only make hamburger helper :(
{z} zoo - favorite animal; Probably anything in the Big Cat kingdom at the STL zoo :)






I just watched My Girl on TV the other day! Love that movie! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteI love Coliflower. I used to think it was weird looking, but now I love it.
Nice new look. love the color.
great post!! I hate dishes too!!
ReplyDeletehttp://bit.ly/i2eu7x