16 February, 2011

What to call someone in the Military:

Okay, so personally I cannot stand it when someone calls Wil a Soldier. Guess what? He's not. He's a Marine. My Fellow Blogger friend/FB friend has a dispute with ANOTHER Navy Wife about how their Sailors "ARE" indeed, Soldiers. Kimberly knows better, and I couldn't agree more.

I want each and every one of my followers to go read her post HERE. I don't think I could have said it any better, She seriously hit the spot. I can't believe another Military Spouse would argue about this!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I just commented on her post too! I couldn't agree more.

    My husband is a Marine and earned that title. Each branch earns their titles. The least you can do is respect that.

    And I am a Marine Corps wife, not an Army wife, or Navy wife. I have no beef with other branches, but you need to get that straight too. It is evident by the EGA necklace I wear. :) Get it straight. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!