17 February, 2011

Some people make me sick

Well other than that fact I've felt horrible all day ever since I woke up, this didn't make anything better. Just read the converstations below:

My facebook Status: 

Has a disgusting feeling in my stomach and a headache.


Then I got a message in my inbox on Facebook saying this:




"You took a prego test? jw.. You feel prego? You would know..."


My response: Lmfao...Girl, can you please look at what you just sent me? How could I possibly be pregnant when you KNOW good and well Wil is in afghanistan..The last time I had sex was November 8th, so no, there is NO possible way I am pregnant..I haven't felt good since I woke up this morning. It's probably just a bug or something, I haven't had an apetite all day.


Her reply: Lol just wondering lol


My response: That still doesn't make since. Were you just assuming that I cheated on Wil? Because I would NEVER EVER do that. That's disgusting. No I'm not pregnant, and there is no possible way I could be. Wow.




I understand Military girlfriends/ Fiances/ Wives have a bad reputation. I understand about 90 percent of them, do cheat. But us 10 percent that don't, just don't assume we do. This disgust me. No, I'm not pregnant. Considering the last time I had sex was November 8th, 2010, If I was, I think I'd know by now by a pretty big baby belly. I'm not. No, I did NOT cheat on Wil. 


Can't a girl just be sick or not feeling well now-a-days? I didn't know if you felt queezy, sick, nausous you were automatically pregnant..but thanks for letting me know now.


Love is love. I love William with every ounce of my being, soul, heart, everything. The thought of another man disgust me. I'd never do such a thing, and I know PLENTY of other MilSpouses that wouldn't either. So how about you go somewhere else with your dumb questions. I can't believe someone had the nerve to even assume this. Wow.


So also, Thanks to all you nasty sluts that DO cheat on your man while he's deployed and fighting for you, and missing you like crazy. You're worthless. You should be ashamed of yourselves, and that is just plain right disgusting. So thanks for giving us MilSpouses that DON'T cheat the same reputation you earned.

3 comments:

  1. People are ignorant.

    Can you still see my blog? I was trying to find a way to make it private, but still wanted people who follow me to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I'm going to have to make it public again!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!