I ran a few errands and got ready for the day. Ayden and I waited patiently for Breana to arrive and by the time she got here, we were both about to eat our backbones we were so hungry. We hurried to the car, and were on our way to Chuck E. Cheese's for Ayden's FIRST TIME! He was so excited. We ordered our pizza and picked our table and bought 40 dollars worth of tokens. We started playing games and when our pizza got there, Ayden didn't even argue when I told him we had to stop and eat! He happily ate his pizza and watch the "show" of Chuck E. Cheese and his band on stage.
After he was finished we all got up and started playing again, and we played for a good 2 hours. We got about 600 tickets in total at the end of our trip. Ayden didn't even want toys..he wanted a Chuck E. Cheese T-shirt in trade for his tickets AND cotten candy! He got what he wanted. I wasn't about to argue. We headed home and Ayden fell asleep super fast in the car. We stopped at the Grocery store and bought strawberries and chocolate. We came home, made them, and now we're all just hanging out.
I'd say all and all, today was a successful day. Mama J is looking into getting a gym membership real soon, and I'm quite excited about it. I plan on working out A LOT. Have any of you experienced working out at a YMCA? They seem like they have the best deals and package for us, just wondering for opinions!
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
My Mustang. :( It was totaled July 2009. This was at Prom (May 2009). Miss that car soooo much.Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself




I love chuck e cheese! I always end up playing all of the games at some point ha. Good to hear you had fun though!
ReplyDeleteCute car! You look pretty! Btw I don't know if I told you but my 3yr old nephew is named Aiden lol I found it funny/ironic.
ReplyDeleteI know Ashley, I loved it! Some guy T-boned me in July 2009 and totaled it though :( That is funny! My Ayden will be 5 in April :)
ReplyDelete