When I get made fun of about my Blog. Especially by someone who has been around since Wil left, and has seen some of my worst days. I know they don't fully understand what's going on, but seriously? Blogging helps me a lot. It keeps my mind of things. It makes me feel better when I have all my blog friends comment on stuff, and I know they know exactly how I feel.
All day I feel like I could just break down and cry. I think I'm actually about to. This blog isn't for a sympathy vote either. I just need to get this out. They don't know how it feels for the person they love the most to be away, in a war zone, for 7 months. I just got to see Wil's face for the first time since November. They don't know what that's like.
I know I have Breana, who is amazing, and knows exactly what I'm going through just 20 minutes up the road, but I'd love to have more girls around that knew. I wish Tiffany lived closer, and Ashley from Daydreams and Dogtags or Kimberly from The life of a Navy Wife was closer. Even though we've only talked a bit, they've helped me with little things, even just from reading their blogs. I wish I had friends around here like that.
So do me a favor, and for all of you that make fun of my blog, and if you read this, screw you. Don't laugh and joke about "Oh are you blogging again Candice?" and start cracking up. You don't know what I'm going through, and you probably never will. So stop making fun of me so you can feel better about yourself, because you're making me feel like shit. It's not funny.

I'm sorry that people are being crappy. Just remember, misery loves company, so they are just trying to bring you down. Don't let them win!
ReplyDeleteFuck them and don't let them stop you from blogging either. You're so much better than that. Plus I would have never "met" you if you hadn't blogged :)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly where you're coming from. Don't let other bring you down, we all have different ways of coping with things, and blogging is just what does it for us. Keep doing you.
ReplyDelete:-)
If they havent lived it then they dont know it. For people who live miles away from their boyfriends or girlfriends they have NO idea how difficult it is to live countries away. You are too good of a person to let someones shit talking get you down :)
ReplyDelete