18 February, 2011

Fill in the blank!

Oh goodness gracious, I have had an eventful day. Let's talk about the good parts first; Breana and I took Ayden to the Cupcakery for a late night treat and I have Ayden at my house tonight! Yay! But I don't have him for any good reasons, which I'll blog about later when I get the whole story and I wouldn't feel comfortable blogging about it without the truth being known quite yet. This will be my last blog before leaving for Ohio. I'm so upset that I won't have time to catch up with all the blogs tomorrow morning that I follow. My daily routine is going to be a little off key, with the fact I check Blog before I even check my facebook! haha! I hope everyone has an awesome weekend though, and hopefully I'll have some great stories from Ohio! :)



1.   I am  woman, hear me roar! Okay just kidding. I am a niece, sister, daughter, girlfriend, friend. I over exaggerate and stress out over the smallest things. I am weird on a daily bases, and can only be my complete self around my 16 year old brother. I am always making silly faces, and goofing around with my 4 year old brother. I am in love, with a United states Marine. I am me.

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was stand up to my mother and tell her she wasn't a mother to me anymore. It broke both of our hearts, but it had to be done. She chose drugs and an abusive boyfriend over me. I chose to be more mature, and my diginity over her.

3.  I feel felt the prettiest when I changed it a little bit for my own good. I felt the prettiest on my Prom. I had a gorgeous dress that reminded me of beauty and the beast. I loved my hair (and the color). I loved my makeup that I did ALL BY MYSELF. I just felt like the prettiest girl alive. But I feel the prettiest when I wear just a small amount of makeup on, and wear jeans and a t-shirt. I just feel natural.



4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is insomia. Thanks to deployment. I was in a habit of getting used to falling asleep next to Wil. That was in November, and I still haven't gotten over it. Rover (Wil's stuffed dog that he recieved at birth) helped a little at first, but now it dosen't help at all.

 

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is Italian! I love it, even though it's so fattening, but oh well..it's delish! ;) AND romantic.
6.  The way to my heart is to be Mr. William Rork. No but really, be just an all around genuine person. Be kind to others, and have goals and morals. I love when someone is their self, too.

7.  I would like to  own a cupcake bakery. Or to even just work for one. The smell of bakerys make me so warm and happy inside, they remind me of home. I would also like to have a baby sometime...soon maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Love your prom dress.

    I have bad Insomnia, last night I went to sleep at almost 5 and I woke up at 8, so no sleep, but I'm so used to it, that it doesn't bother me.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!