27 February, 2011

Cupcakes, Apple Juice, and a movie

I'm basically setting up myself for failure I do believe. Wil made the mistake this morning of telling me to make sure I have my lap top ready, and that it's possible we could actually Skype tomorrow morning. We use Skype for the chat part every time we talk after he calls and get get online, but he's been webcam-less since November. I haven't seen my lovely Marines face since November, sigh. It's not like I don't remember what he looks like though..thanks to my Black Berry, I have a million pictures of him..and his butt. Atleast my black berry is good for something. I liked to snap pictures of him for black mail when he would pass out after coming home from work. I guess I can't blame him though. I made him stay up until past midnight half the time, and he would have to be up by 6 AM to go to work.

I really shouldn't complain. I'm very lucky when it comes to communication from Afghanistan. He calls every other day, and sometimes everyday. He emails me everyday. On the days I get a phone call, he also gets on the computer the second we talk on the phone and we chat through Skype. But, I wouldn't mind seeing his smile. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.



E-mails are so amazing to me. They make my day every time I get them. Who knew an E-mail could mean so much?

I have an obsession with cupcakes. I'm surprised I don't weigh 300 pounds due to the fact I probably consume 10 cupcakes a day. No joke. I just made 24 more. I've made cupcakes the past 4 days. My family thinks I'm going crazy. I think I'm going crazy. Yesterday I got online after really debating if Cupcakes were my passion. I would absolutley LOVE owning a Cupcakery one day. I got online and searched for Culinary schools around the Jacksonville area in North Carolina. No luck. I didn't find one. I could always wait until Wil gets out to go to school, which would be summer 2012, but truthfully I expect to have a baby by then. So I think I've finally decided I'll just take some general ed classes at the community college in Jacksonville. Atleast some online classes, I really want a part time job too, and of course I'll want as much down time with My Marine as possible.

I've never really payed for shit. I've had jobs. I've paid for my gas, cigarettes, food (sometimes), and even clothes. I actually don't remember the last time my dad bought me clothes. Wil actually bought me a new shirt for the Thompson Square concert...well the left over money from Ohio did. ;) I know Wil could surely take care of both of us, and probably even a child added on without me working, but I want to give something back. What mine is yours and what yours is mine right? Well, I'm basically just recieveing, and Wil is getting the shitty deal. I'd like to contribute, atleast a little.

I was just watching Inception, but I'm totally not into it. I loved curling up and watching movies with Wil, and it's totally not the same without him. I gave up on Inception.

So I just shoved a chocolate cupcake down my throat. - Totally not trying to brag, but I'm getting pretty awesome at this whole cupcake thing. I could totally be on Cupcake Wars. haha! - I drank a little old school box of Apple Juice, and now I'm enjoying my last cigarette of the day - which I still haven't even tried to quit - shame on me. I must say my goodbyes. Wil is due to call bright and early, and make fun of my "Hi baby" voice when I first wake up. Goodnight y'all! :)

2 comments:

  1. I will have to send you a few of my cupcake recipes! Stranger will be in Ft stewart. Where is Wil? If he is in Jacksonville my bffs husband is in the same place as him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I get emails when he *can* email. I only get calls when they're in port which is.. RARE. & I haven't see his face since Sept 7th. I'm so happy this deployment is coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!