12 February, 2011

Cheese/Weight

Okay so should we start with Cheese, or Weight first? I say Cheese since I don't even want to think about weight..sigh :(

I used to LOVE cheese. I'd eat it on anything. For some reason, lately It doesn't have a taste to me, and when it does, I don't like it. For example; Last night when Breana and I went and saw the Biebs, we got a medium popcorn to share, even though we knew we wouldn't eat all that even though we were sharing it, it's so much! Okay so this may be a bad example but yeah, we asked for butter..and guess what? I couldn't taste it! But she said it was shitty popcorn anyways (which is sad because movie theater popcorn is supposed to be the best!) - funny fact; I used to not like popcorn when I was little! - but Yeah. I couldn't taste it. It was just tasteless crunchy puffs I was eating I felt like.

So today, for lunch, I wanted to make some quick and easy. A egg and cheese sandwhich. I scrambled some eggs and even put TWO slices of cheese on my sandwhich. I started to eat it and the cheese tasted HORRIBLE. I ran to the fridge to make sure it wasn't bad even though I had just opened the whole package this afternoon so it had of been new, and it was. And it was the same ol' cheese we've always bought, so it wasn't like it was a new kind that I just didn't care for.

I didn't put two and two together until about right now, when I made my plate of dinner my dad just prepared. He made ham steaks, steamed veggies, and mac & cheese. Normal dinner right? Same mac and cheese he ALWAYS makes, that I used to love!...Well, not anymore. I again, couldn't taste it. I couldn't even eat more than two bites. Then I remembered this afternoon and last night.

I thought about it. No I'm not sick, that can't be it. No it's not a different kind, can't be it. What is it? Have any of you ever experienced something simiular to this? I know I've heard that your taste buds change within age and stuff, but really? Why have I just stopped being able to taste cheese?!

Okay now weight. I know this might make some girls mad, so this isn't to make anyone mad..if weight is an issue, just don't read it. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings.

I've never weighed more than 115 pounds. I about died when I finally weighed 115 pounds. I'm not even 5'4. The other day I weighed myself and I weigh 122 pounds. I about had a heart attack. I know it's not a lot, but it's a lot to me. I've always been so small and little. But now I feel like my arms, legs, and everything else jiggle. Ugh I hate looking at myself in the mirror. It's horrible. I even had my stomach and I've NEVER hated my stomach..but my legs are the worse. I walked through my kitchen today and I don't know if I was stomping and not paying attention but I felt the floor SHAKE. Oh My God. I'm offically say no more fast food, and only eating 3 meals a day, no snacks. I'm desperate to look my best when Wil gets home, and I feel like I look my WORST I ever had my whole life. It makes me so sad to look at old pictures when I was in cheerleading and how small I was, especially my thighs. Blah :( If anyone has any tips for fast weight loss, that happens to be FREE haha, please tell me! I've never though I would have to worry about my weight, but I guess my awesome motabilism (sp) isn't so awesome anymore. damn. I've been asking my step mom to buy me a shake weight for awhile now, because they look awesome and I wanna get rid of my under arm/boob fat so I can look awesome in a strapless shirt..Do any of you have a shake weight? how do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. Weight Watchers will tell you that you NEED to eat 5 meals a day. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack & dinner. It keeps your body burning calories even if you're idle most of the day. & it can be fruit because on WW they're 0 points! Veggies are also 0 points :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have you been doing weight watchers? Is it working for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started eating 3 times a day on a schedule (10 AM, 1 PM, and supper around 5-6PM). And I would work out about 30 minutes a day. Within a period of time I ended up losing 20 pounds. I've always been small too, and a couple of years ago I ended up weighing 112 pounds, which wasn't so great because you know how short I am! I felt so disgusted with myself and that's when I started eating on a schedule and working out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 5'4 & have never weighed 115 but I've played sports since I was able to pick up the ball so to say the least I was 'thick.'

    I started WW on Tuesday. So far, it's wonderful! It really makes me think 'Hmm, do I really NEED to waste my points on this little debbie or eat grapes for 0 points & it be healthier'

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!